Somerset, NJ – July 22, 2019 – Star Micronics, a leading global manufacturer of mobile, point of sale (POS), and customer engagement technology solutions will be showcasing and demonstrating a range of featured products and software at RSPA RetailNOW at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center in San Antonio, TX, from July 28th through the 31st. RSPA is the only association dedicated to connecting players in the Point of Sale technology industry. Star Micronics will be exhibiting at booth #214.
Featured products and services include:
- PromoPRNT – a seamless way for retailers to create and design printed promotions and receipts.
- mUnite stands – durable steel POS solution stands that offers both function and style.
- mCollection – a collection of durable, stylish printers and accessories designed to be easy to use.
- CloudPRNT – a modern way for users to print to Star printers directly through a cloud service.
Star Micronics will also be hosting the following partners in their booth:
- Zuza on mPOP – Zuza works with hundreds of processors and ISVs making its sales channels one of the fastest growing in the industry.
- Vend on mC-Print2 and mC-Print3 – Vend is the retail management software that’s taken retail to the cloud.
- OrderOut on mC-Print3 – OrderOut integrates third party food delivery platforms directly to a restaurant’s Point of Sale and kitchen printer.
- eMobilePOS on TSP654II BTi – A pioneer and leader in mobile POS, eMobile offers full-featured mobile POS software for Android, Apple iOS, and Windows smartphones and tablets.
- eTouchMenu and Kiosk Innovations on SK1-21 and SK1-31 – eTouchMenu is a pioneer in digital menu technology, transforming traditional paper menus into immersive digital menu experiences. Kiosk Innovations is a self service interactive kiosk manufacturer that designs and fabricates bill pay financial kiosk, retail kiosk, check-in kiosk, ticketing kiosk, and more.
- Cravrr on mG-S8200 – Cravrr is an Android-based POS that helps customers to digitize their restaurants.
“The RSPA RetailNOW show allows Star to connect with industry leaders, our many ISV and VAR partners, as well as form new connections,” says Michael Flores, Channel Partner Manager for Star Micronics. “I look forward to joining the Star team at this event and showcasing our innovative mCollection line, along with learning what is next for point of sale.”
Star Micronics would also like to invite attendees and exhibitors to join them for their Star Partner Party on Sunday, July 28th at 8:00pm CST at Mad Dogs. Please click here to register.