Last Updated on
It’s hard to believe it, but it’s almost time for RSPA RetailNOW 2019! RSPA is the only association dedicated to connecting players in the point of sale technology industry, and we’re excited to attend. The show, which is being held at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center in San Antonio, Texas, will take place July 28th through the 31st.
So – what’s new with Star this year at RetailNOW? We’re glad you asked. Check out the featured products and services below that we’ll be demonstrating:
PromoPRNT allows retailers to automatically create printed promotions in addition to receipts. These incentives and bonuses are delivered directly to shoppers’ hands, boosting customer retention and notifying customers of new deals and promotions.
Built to accompany the mCollection line of mPOS printers, cash drawers, scales, and peripherals, these durable steel stands are compatible with any tablet manufacturer, are easy to set up, and come in either black or white to match existing POS systems.
A collection of durable, stylish printers and accessories designed to be easy to use. The collection also provides easy integration for ISVs through Star’s SDK software.
A modern way for users to print to Star printers directly through a cloud service. CloudPRNT eliminates the need for an extra tablet to send an online order to the printer. Instead, the ordering service will be able to communicate directly to the printer.
We’ll also be highlighting solutions from some of our partners, including:
- Zuza on mPOP: Zuza works with hundreds of processors and ISVs making its sales channels one of the fastest growing in the industry.
- Vend on mC-Print2 and mC-Print3: Vend is the retail management software that’s taken retail to the cloud.
- OrderOut on mC-Print3: OrderOut integrates third party food delivery platforms directly to a restaurant’s Point of Sale and kitchen printer.
- eMobilePOS on TSP654II BTi: A pioneer and leader in mobile POS, eMobile offers full-featured mobile POS software for Android, Apple iOS, and Windows smartphones and tablets.
- eTouchMenu and Kiosk Innovations on SK1-21 and SK1-31: eTouchMenu is a pioneer in digital menu technology, transforming traditional paper menus into immersive digital menu experiences. Kiosk Innovations is a self-service interactive kiosk manufacturer that designs and fabricates bill pay financial kiosk, retail kiosk, check-in kiosk, ticketing kiosk, and more.
- Cravrr on mG-S8200: Cravrr is an Android-based POS that helps customers to digitize their restaurants.
See you at the show!
Heidi Orpilla is the Digital Content Specialist at Star Micronics where she creates and manages content for Star’s blog, social media, website, products, and more. Heidi has a passion for writing and has worked in the B2B marketing space for over five years. Prior to working at Star, Heidi worked at a large reseller for six years.